I also need some exercises that burn fat, and how to get that annoying fat off of my lower abs. Is there any to create a walk/run program around my neighborhood?
Yes, there are foods that help burn fat. There are also tricks to eating in a way that makes you lose fat.
1. Eat 5-6 small meals a day instead of 2-3 big ones. Each meal should be a portion (size of your palm or fist) of protein and a portion of carbs, plus 2-3 vegetables a day. This trick stabilizes your blood sugar and keeps your metabolism up.
2. Eat more in the morning than in the evening. Ideally, your biggest meal is breakfast, and each meal gets smaller throughout the day from there.
3. Drink more water. Your urine should be clear all day, except first thing in the morning. If your urine is clear, your kidneys are properly hydrated, so they can filter your blood fulltime. This frees up your liver to do its other job: metabolizing fat!
4. Eat more fiber. Fiber makes you feel full longer, stabilizes blood sugar, and therefore keeps your metabolism high. Look for the word “whole” in your bread, tortillas, cereal, and pasta (whole grains have all three parts of the grain: the bran, the germ, and the endosperm. These work together for maximum fat-burning). Also, eat fruits, vegetables, brown rice, oatmeal, beans, and nuts.
5. Drink green tea.
6. Don’t eat 3 hours before bedtime.
7. Don’t eat 3 hours before or an hour after you work out. Low blood sugar maximizes fat burning.
8. When you’re hungry, drink a glass of water or eat a handful of nuts. Both function as great appetite suppressants.
9. Don’t overdo a diet. You shouldn’t ever try to lose more than 2 pounds a week. Any more than that, and your body will fight back and resist fatloss — or worse, will burn muscle instead of fat, and then you’ll just look flabby. Here’s a calorie calculator:
As for your ab fat, sorry. There’s no such thing as spot reduction. Your fat comes off one whole body layer at a time. What you can do to make your stomach look better is perform ab exercises, so at least your muscle wall is straight. Here’s a whole blog about lower abs.
There are certain foods that are beneficial and certain you should avoid.
* Drink sufficient pure water — your weight divided by 2 = ounces per day. Take fluids between meals, using reverse osmosis purified water, unsweetened juices, and herbal beverages. Try liquid chlorophyll in pure water, it is delicious and refreshing!
* *A minimum of 50% of your food should be alive — fresh, raw, unprocessed. Dead food cannot build strong bodies. Eat foods in season and foods that can spoil. (But eat them before they spoil, of course!)More is preferable!
* *Eliminate foods used in a microwave. Try to eliminate using the microwave for anything you eat or drink.
* *Eliminate processed sugars and white flour and any foods that contains these; i.e., read labels. Substitute whole grain foods for white — stone ground whole wheat, brown rice, etc.
* *Avoid all stimulants. They are very hard on the adrenal glands. (Coffee, cigarettes, chocolate, cola drinks, alcohol, aspirin, black tea — herbal (green, jasmine, chamomile, etc.) tea acceptable.)
* *It is easier on your digestive system if you eat fruit by itself. Fruit digests faster than any other type of food. Starches and proteins do not combine well either.
* *Eat two-thirds of your daily food intake before mid-afternoon if possible. It is best to use protein in the morning and at noon, not in the evening.
* *Eliminate fried foods of all kinds — grill, bake, roast, or steam instead.
* *Avoid products sweetened with high fructose corn syrup — this does a real number on your blood sugar and in excess causes belly fat
* *Avoid using Splenda, Nutrasweet or any other artificial sweetners containing Aspartame and Sucralose for they are harmful to the body. Avoid using products sweetened with these dangerous chemicals.
* *Avoid pork and any product containing pork — lunch meats, hot dogs, ham, bacon, sausage, etc. Experts feel that the parasites in pork are heat-resistant.
* *Do not use aluminum cookware.
* *Replace table salt with Vegetable Seasoning Broth, kelp or B-Salt. Table salt — sodium chloride — is an imbalanced chemical which can cause health problems.
* *Replace red meat with fish or fowl whenever possible.
* *Substitute leaf lettuce — Romaine, red or green leaf, or butter for head lettuce which has very little food value and is toxic in the colon.
* Try to add cultured products, natural yogurt & keifer (not sweetened) to your diet to help your digestive system. Also add acidophilus supplements to your regimen to increase friendly bacteria in your intestines and support your immune system.
* Eat Organic food, and no hormone, no antibiotic, free range meats whenever possible
*70% of your daily food intake should be selected from alkaline-forming list. 30% from the acid-forming list.
To accomplish this, you may have:
2 starches — or — 1 starch
1 protein 2 proteins
Acid – Forming Foods
Alkali – Forming Foods
Fruit juices/except citrus
*Liquid Chlorophyll – Chlorophyll may be used as a vegetable.