I want to get prettier. I am pale as heck, blonde, and blue-eyed. I really want to get tan this summer to look good for school. I am using a tanning oil now, but it doesnt really work. Please dont recommend Jergens Natural Glow because it turned me orange. I have never had a pimple in my life, am decent at using makeup, and have all Forever 21 clothes. I just want to improve my appearance (mainly my skin color) before school. Thanks!
One way to improve your looks is to get physically healthier by eating & exercising well.
Here are some good ideas:
1. Do something that gets your heart rate up a bit like, walking, running, biking, and swimming.
2. Eat Whole, Organic foods like: Broccoli, Cabbage, Organic Brown Rice, Beans, Spinach, Sweet Potato, Apples, and other fruits and vegetables in their Natural State.
3. Avoid eating corn, sugar, white bread, white rice, white potatoes, candy, sodas, chips, and anything else that you already know you shouldn’t be eating.
4. Drink clean water as your beverage of choice. Avoid Fruit drinks and fruit juices (unless YOU juice them yourself)
5. Stop smoking, drinking beer & wine, and drinking coffee.
6. Get 8 hours of sleep each night.
7. Hang out with people who want to be healthy.
8. Avoid anything with High Fructose Corn Syrup.
9. Look into taking a multi-vitamin.
10. Check out this website for excellent health advice: naturalnews.com
Tone up the muscles:
1. Join a gym and get a trainer.
2. If you’re short on cash, start a light stretching & yoga regimen.
3. Do push-ups, and light dumbbell curls for the upper body.
4. As I said above, walk, run, swim, and or bike
5. Take an aerobics class, a yoga class, or some other fitness class.
6. Join the local YMCA.
7. Buy or borrow this book by Bill Pearl called GETTING STRONGER.
In the book, he describes everything you need for a great fitness plan.
8. Crunches & Curl ups for the abs.
1. Get a friend to talk to each day about your feelings.
2. If you have some money or insurance, get a counselor to talk to.
3. Learn how to meditate.
4. Join a support group for the issue you’re dealing with.
5. Ask your Higher Self (or God) for guidance.
6. Start keeping a diary or journal about your feelings & thoughts.
7. Write a ‘gratitude’ list every night.
8. Do something that makes you happy each day like: listen to your favorite music, draw, paint, write, or anything creative.
9. Do something for someone else who needs help.
10. If the above suggestions don’t improve your mental health, talk with your therapist about the possibility of taking some natural herbal remedies like St. John’s Wort.
11. Check out the book FEELING GOOD by David Burns.
Take care of yourself!