How to lose weight fast with Grapefruit diet
Grapefruit Diet has been used by many Hollywood Stars since 1930s. Researches show that if you add half a grapefruit or a glass of grapefruit juice to your daily regimen, you can lose about 3.5 kilos in 12 weeks.
Grapefruits are a magic fruit, which contain natural carbon hydrate, a lot of vitamin C and cellulose. Grapefruits also contain necessary nutrition useful to lose weight. Grapefruit diet helps to decrease insulin in the body.
How to go on a grapefruit diet? There are many different ways and each person can choose his or her own way. However, it is better to meet your doctors for advices before applying grapefruit diet.
- Add to your breakfast half a grapefruit everyday. This non-fat fruit can help you lose 35 calories.
- If you are keen on salad, increase the taste for your salad by mixing grapefruits with other vegetables.
- Grapefruits can be used to make cocktail. It would be very delicious to mix them with vodka and gin. You can also mix grapefruit juice with some kinds of alcohol: mix 50ml of vodka with 75ml of grapefruit juice and cranberry juice, and then shake them. It is ideal to drink cold.
- A glass of grapefruit juice in meals everyday helps to lose weight fast. If it is not sweet enough, you can add some non-sugar lemon juice.
When applying grapefruit diet, you should take note some following advices:
- Drink 8 glasses of water each day
- Keep a stable regimen with grapefruit juice. You shouldn’t change it too often.
- If you are keen on coffee, just drink one cup per day only. Because coffee affects insulin balance in the body and makes it difficult to lose weight.
- Butter can be used more often with many types of vegetables or when you cook some dishes.
- Avoid sweet deserts, especially potatoes.
- Never let you be hungry. Have meals on time.
- Breakfast: Half a grapefruit and a cup of coffee or non-sugar tea.
- Lunch: Half a grapefruit and 2 eggs (can be boiled or fried). Salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, vinegar and lemon. You can also have some slices of baked bread and coffee if you skip breakfast.
- Dinner: Half a grapefruit and 200g of meat. Salad with lettuces, tomatoes, vinegar and lemon. One cup of coffee or tea is also good.
- The side effects of grapefruit diet depend on each person’s body. Although it helps to burn abundant fat, it is not good for people suffering from stomach ache. This diet also contains low-calories so you shouldn’t apply for more than 12 days. To sum up, be careful and go to your doctor for advices before applying grapefruit diet.
Return to How to lose weight fast